KUDOS Children's Theatre Company | email@example.com
Music by Alan Menken, Lyrics by Howard Ashman and Glenn Slater, Book by Doug Wright
Based on the Hans Christian Andersen story and the Disney Film
Music Adapted and Arranged by David Weinstein
In a magical underwater kingdom, the beautiful young mermaid, Ariel, longs to leave her ocean home – and her fins – behind and live in the world above. But first, she'll have to defy her father, King Triton, make a deal with the evil sea witch, Ursula, and convince the handsome Prince Eric that she's the girl whose enchanting voice he's been seeking.
Meeting and Audition Prep:
September 9, 3:00pm.
Participants who have successfully registered will attend the production meeting, have photos taken for the lobby display, take costume measurements and learn songs and choreography from the show. Audition materials and scripts will be assigned at this meeting. This meeting will last 3-4 hours.
Auditions for parts will be held September 15 at 5:00pm. Auditions are for registered actors only. Everyone registered will be in the show.
$350 No money will be collected online for this show. Registered participants will pay in person at the September 9 meeting via check. $175 September 9, $175 October 28.
Credit cards not accepted.
Director/Choreographer: Sarah Rushton
Musical Director: Wendi Sherman
Disney's Little Mermaid JR is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International. (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.MTIShows.com
Extra Dance Rehearsals: October 28, 29, 30 TIME TBA
Extra Vocal Rehearsals: November 10, 17, December 8 TIME TBA
Main Rehearsals: December 26-January 2, 9:00am-5:00pm. No Conflicts Accepted.
1. Locate your child’s grade on the registration form and fill out completely. There are only a few slots open for each grade level.
2. By submitting this form, your registration slot will be held through Sunday, September 9 at 3:00pm.
3. To complete your registration, please come to KUDOS Theatre on Sunday, September 9 at 3:00pm to submit payment of EXACT CASH or CHECK ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS.
4. During this time, your child will have their photo and costume measurements taken, learn some music and choreography and read from the script.
5. At this meeting, you will also receive the audition packet to prepare for your audition to be held on September 15.
6. There will be a few forms for the guardian to fill out on September 9.
7. Your registration slot will be forfeited if payment is not made by Sunday, September 9.